Financial training courses - US GAAP
Relevant knowledge in Accounting Standards Codification, (ASC) is important for companies operating in US ownership and reporting under US GAAP.
Our US GAAP training courses are based the most recent ASC available on the internet to deliver up to date information from Concept Statements to specific Topics.
We provide US GAAP training courses with the following distinctive features:
- The timing and agenda are set in line with company expectations.
- Participants get familiar with the structure of ASC through internet access.
- We introduce efficient ways to search for answers to accounting issues in the ASC, with reference to specific paragraphs.
- During the course we continuously address the differences between US GAAP and local Hungarian accounting rules when relevant. In addition, we identify differences between US GAAP and IFRS, depending on participants.
- Hand outs including examples and exercises help illustrate the application of Standards.
- We provide consolidation and deferred tax courses in separate days with additional problem solving tasks and case studies.
- Computer assisted courses are available where participants can experience the application of US GAAP in practice.
- We are prepared to discuss specific company issues relevant to your reporting processes thanks to many years of industry experience gained in IFRS and US GAAP environments.