Deferred taxes - Accounting for deferred taxes
Because accounting for deferred taxes is a requirement under IFRS and US GAAP, deferred tax calculations represent an integral part of periodic closing processes.
In order to successfully face deferred tax challenges and meet IFRS and US GAAP reporting deadlines, we support deferred tax accounting procedures in the following consecutive steps:
- identification of timing differences;
- classification of timing differences into temporary and permanent;
- calculation of deferred taxes based on temporary differences;
- recording and presenting deferred taxes in IFRS and US GAAP reports;
- preparation of disclosure notes;
- assessment of deferred tax assets in case of losses carried forward under IFRS and US GAAP.